Milo also went to see the Pediatric Ophthalmologist this morning. He has had a blocked tear ducked since he was born and we waited until he turned one to see if it would open on it's own but is never did and the Dr. said that if it didn't open on it's own by 9 months then there was only a 1% chance that it would. So he will be having surgery next Thursday to open it up. He has to be admitted to the hospital that put under for the procedure. I have been told repeatedly and by many people that it's no big deal and is very quick so I have been more worried about the anesthesia than I am about the actual procedure. The Ophthalmologist said though that complications with anesthesia in children Milo's age are practically non existent. I would appreciate all you prayers for my baby and for Chris and I. I have a tendency not to get nervous until right before things like this happen but hopefully I will skip nerves all together. :)
Milo's poor little goopy eye.